Ascendance Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Required Add-ons

Go down

Required Add-ons Empty Required Add-ons

Post  Fudoutoku Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

These are some of the required Add-ons that ALL guild members MUST have, as they make raiding that much easier on the individual and entire raid as a whole.

This one is pretty much the most important of the lot:
Deadly Boss Mods
This nifty little guy will tell you when horrible things are about to happen in the encounter, and as stated before, is essential to every raider.

Moving on we have another very important Add-on:
Omen Threat Meter
As suggested by it's name, this will allow you to see the threat generated by the people attacking the boss, which consequentially allows for threat awareness and will make the tank's job that much easier.

And finally, while not a critical raid add-on it is still nice to see a breakdown of your damage.
Recount
Looking at yours and everyone else's depees is also good.

Now moving on to the Class specific Add-Ons(if anyone has any suggestions for better ones, lmk)

Name says it all really.
Healbot
Helps healers heal, if you don't have it, get it. Also it's a bit tricky to use so reading this will help out.

Shammy's and their totems, rejoice.
TotemTimers
Helps keep track of your totems and shields and generally makes life easier for you shamwows.

Mainly a Lock Add-On, but has somewhat evolved into an overall raid add-on.
ForteXercist
Keeps track of pretty much everything.

As if playing Rogue wasn't easy enough...
RoguePowerBars

As far as the other classes, I have no idea, if any of you guys have any suggestions, just let me know and I'll add them.

Fudoutoku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum